Zetec Stainless Exhaust 2.5 Silencer with CAT
NEW Zetec blacktop 2.0L 1998 Premium Exhaustion system.
Can be supplied as both Manifold and matching Silencer to customer option (CAT/None Cat & Lambda sensor option)
Available Manifold to Suit:
4 into 1 Equal Tuned length Design
304L HQ Stainless steel
304L High Flow 4-1 collector
304L stainless head flange
Fully Tig Welded
2.5 (63.5mm) Output
Option for Lambda Sensor for IVA / MOT when used with a CAT to achieve emissions standards.
2.5” straight through system
Full stainless Steel
Custom Design for application
Option for 2.5” High Flow 200 Cell Catalytic Convertor
Images for Illustration purposes only.
Please see delivery status for this item.
- Improve Flow for better performance throughout the rev range.
- 10-11bhp Increase in BHP at 7200rpm.
- Gain average of 8ft/lb torque in midrange.
- Higher Grade stainless, less prone to discolouration.
- More Deep Exhaust Note and improve acoustics.
- Promote a louder exhaust note at full load.
- Full slip collector for improve pulse distribution.
- Visually more Premium
- Very cost effective way too gain 10bhp and improve aesthetics at the same time
- Primaries headers are bend on same profile, so originally bonnet can be still used ( will need to be trimmed)
Fitting a new exhaust will require dyno tuning to optimise both fuel and ignition. Just fitting alone could result in a lean mixture and lead to engine damage if ECU not adjusted. We offer dyno tuning.
We can provide a Base map; however, this will not be optimised for your engine and will leave performance unlocked. It quite common for identical setup to have fuel requirement 20% different to use other.
White Ford fuel injectors supplied with the blacktop Crate engine will be close to max duty cycle, and its noted that any further modifications after fitting 45MM Throttle bodies could result in needed to swap out for a 3.5bar Fuel pressure regulator or fitting larger fuel injectors.
If not in Stock then delivery may be around 10 Working days.